Please read the following terms and conditions very carefully as your use of service is subject to your acceptance of and compliance with the following terms and conditions ("Terms").
By subscribing to or using any of our services you agree that you have read, understood and are bound by the Terms, regardless of how you subscribe to or use the services. If you do not want to be bound by the Terms, you must not subscribe to or use our services.
In these Terms, references to "you", "User" shall mean the end user accessing the Website, its contents and using the Services offered through the Website. "Service Providers" mean independent third party service providers, and "we", "us" and "our" shall mean Skysoft IT Services Pvt. Ltd., its franchisor, affiliates and partners.
User Account, Password, and Security:
You will receive a password and account designation upon completing the Website's registration process. You are responsible for maintaining the confidentiality of the password and account, and are fully responsible for all activities that occur under your password or account. You agree to (a) immediately notify Skysoftacademy.com of any unauthorized use of your password or account or any other breach of security, and (b) ensure that you exit from your account at the end of each session.
Skysoft IT Services Pvt. Ltd. may monitor, edit, delete or disclose the contents of a user's email or reviews as required for normal maintenance of any of the Skysoftacademy.com websites or in the good-faith believe that such action is necessary to: (1) comply with the law or comply with legal process served on Skysoft IT Services Pvt. Ltd.; (2) protect and defend the rights or property of Skysoft IT Services Pvt. Ltd..
Limited liability of the Company
In no event shall the Company or its suppliers, affiliates and service providers be liable for any direct, indirect, incidental, special, consequential or exemplary damages, including but not limited to, damages for loss of profits, goodwill, use, data or other intangible losses arising (in any manner whatsoever, including but not limited to negligence) out of or in connection with the Website.
The Company liability in any circumstance is limited to the amount of charges/ fees, if any, paid by you to the Company. The Company, its associates, affiliates and service providers and technology partners make no representations or warranties about the accuracy, reliability, completeness, and/or timeliness of any content, information, software, text, graphics, links or communications provided on or through the use of the Website or that the operation of the Website or the Logistics Partner or any other Facility will be error free and/or uninterrupted. The Company provides no guarantee to its Users in respect of the products sold on the Website. Consequently, the Company assumes no liability whatsoever for any monetary or other damage suffered by you on account of
- The delay, failure, interruption, or corruption of any data or other information transmitted in connection with use of the Website.
- Any delay, failure, interruption or errors in the operation of the Website or the Logistics Partner.
Prices for products are described on our Website and are incorporated into these Terms by reference. All prices are in Indian rupees. Prices, products and Services may change at Skysoftacademy.com’s discretion.
Title and risk of loss for all products ordered by you shall pass on to you upon ExluisveLane.com's shipment to the shipping carrier
You agree that you will indemnify and hold harmless Skysoft IT Services Pvt. Ltd. and its directors, officers, shareholders, and agents from any and all liability arising in connection with your use of the Skysoftacademy.com, including but not limited to any information you post on Skysoftacademy.com.
Skysoftacademy.com shall have no liability to you for any interruption or delay in access to the Site irrespective of the cause.
These terms shall be governed by and constructed in accordance with the laws of India without reference to conflict of laws principles and disputes arising in relation hereto shall be subject to the exclusive jurisdiction of the courts at New Delhi.
General Terms for Offers and Promotions
- Only one credit note/gift coupon/coupon can be used per order unless otherwise stated.
- Skysoftacademy.com shall introduce various offers, schemes or contest at different times. The terms and conditions for such Contest shall be separately available on the Site
- Skysoftacademy.com reserves the right to change/modify/add/delete any of the terms and conditions prevailing on the different promotional schemes it introduces in market from time to time. Skysoftacademy.com, at its discretion, can withdraw a particular scheme from the website or market.
Disclaimer of Warranties/ Limitation of Liability
- Skysoft IT Services Pvt. Ltd. has made this service available to you as a matter of convenience. We expressly disclaim any claim or liability arising out of uploading of any obscene, vulgar or pornographic images, photograph or distorting the images available under this service in an obscene, vulgar or pornographic manner.
- We will not be liable for any damages of any kind arising from the use of this site, including, but not limited to direct, indirect, incidental, punitive, and consequential damages. Skysoft IT Services Pvt. Ltd. hereby disclaims any and all implied warranties in connection with Skysoftacademy.com, including without limitation of merchantability and fitness for a particular cause and purpose.
- The Company does not make any representation or warranty as to the attributes (such as legal title, creditworthiness, identity etc.) of any of its users. You are advised use your best judgment and independently verify the bona fides of any particular User that you choose to deal with on the Website.
If you have questions or concerns regarding these Terms & Conditions, please contact our support at Please read the following terms and conditions very carefully as your use of service is subject to your acceptance of and compliance with the following terms and conditions email@example.com